What is NAWMBA?
The National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to empowering female business professionals, to assisting women into leadership positions in business, and to enhancing the diversity of the workforce worldwide.
Free NAWMBA membership is available to all DePaul GWB members. The benefits of NAWMBA membership include:
- Exclusive and/or discounted admission to local and regional NAWMBA events, such an networking events with fellow NAWMBA members, live training seminars and speaker events featuring highly respected local leaders.
- Career and leadership focused webinars. NAWMBA produced webinars will be offered. Plus, NAWMBA has partnered with Ivy Exec, an online career resources web service, to provide additional valuable career and leadership focused webinars
- Career Related Resources. NAWMBA Career Center and Job Fairs connecting employers and job seekers.
- Invitation to the NAWMBA Annual Conference. An intensive multi-day conference filled with career developing workshops, inspirational speakers, professional coaching and functional learning tracks.
- 12-month subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek, a highly rated publication that delivers the business and financial information, news and insights.
Interested in joining NAWMBA?
Joining DePaul GWB's NAWMBA student chapter is FREE to all DePaul GWB members. When joining GWB's mailing list, you will be emailed a coupon code that will waive the $30 membership fee.
DEPAUL NAWMBA STUDENT CHAPTER